What type of personal information we collect
Depending on the Services you use and benefit from, we collect and process the following data about you:
- information about how a Znappy user uses our services: username; email address; country; IP; Cookie data
- information about Znappy mobile user: username; email address; country; Mobile ID; IP
- information about Znappy Facebook user: username; email address (optional); Facebook ID; IP
- information about payment through Card/Bitcoin: name / first name; phone number; email address; address (Country; County; City; Street; Street Number)
- information about payment through sms: phone number
Where we store your personal data
All the information provided by you is stored on servers dedicated exclusively to our website and also restricted to unauthorized person access. The user's personal data are available in our database, but email address, IP, Mobile ID and Facebook ID are masked by a hashing process that can not be viewed or accessed. We mention that your data will be stored in our system as long as it's necessary to give you our services, including those mentioned above. As your password account, which allows you to access certain parts of our website, you are directly responsible for keeping it confidential. We ask that you do not share your account password with anyone. Once we received your information, we will use strict security procedures to prevent unauthorized access.
How we use this information
To costumize, deliver and improve our Services, we use the information that we have about you for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you
- to keep an internal archive
- to improve our services and products
- to solve your requests
- to make or sustain promotions
- to allow you to participate in the interactive functions of our website
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links that lead to other websites of interest, but we want to inform you that once you have accessed these links and left our website, we no longer have any control over the protection your privacy on another website. As a matter of fact, we are not responsible for protecting the privacy of your personal data as long as you leave our website and that's because other websites may have a different policy from this point of view.
We will not sell, distribute or use your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission or if we are legally required to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional material that we believe you may be interested in, but only by informing us that you would like to do so. You can always request information about the history of your personal data that we own.
Znappy Team perceives the email address as the only way to communicate with users. At the time of registering a user on our website, he / she expresses his / her consent and can not unsubscribe from non-promotional emails (e-mail support and information, e-mail to change the password). Regarding the marketing emails, we inform you that you have the possibility to unsubscribe them by accessing the unsubscribe link at the end of the email.